I saw these mint choc chip cupcakes on a mobile game (baking story) and decided to try them for myself – my favourite ice cream flavour.
Unfortunately my piping nozzle broke or the icing would have been piped.
To make these cupcakes, you will need:
- Cocoa Power
- Green Food Colouring
- Chocolate Chips
- Cupcake Cases
- Mint Flavouring
- 2 Eggs
- 125g Caster Sugar
- 125g Self-Raising Flour
- 125g Butter
- Buttercream Frosting
- Edible Glitter Spray (optional)
- Preheat the over to 200 degrees C or Gas mark 6
- Round up your ingredients—beat the sugar and butter together until fluffy and light coloured.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time adding the flour a little at a time until it’s all been added.
- Add the mint flavouring and mix it
- Put in the over for 15—20 mins
- Use a skewer to find out if it’s ready, if it comes out gunky—put it back in the oven! If clean, then put on a cooling rack.
- Make buttercream frosting (combining butter and confectioners sugar), adding mint flavouring and green food coloring and decorate the cupcakes with a pallet knife or piping bag.
- Add chocolate chips
- Spray with edible glitter spray (optional).