73 Things About Me – A Bloggers Version Of Vogue’s 73 Questions
I was tagged Sunset Desires to answer 73 Things About Me, in the style of Vogue’s ’73 questions’ interviews. Make sure you check out her blog. 😊
Personally I love these kind of posts as their a great way to introduce yourself and get to know other bloggers. So if you’d like to do this one, please feel free.
73 Things About Me
1. What is your usual Starbuck’s order?
2. What does your work station look like?
3. All-time favourite food?
4. Favourite author?
5. What do you think of open relationships?
6. Favourite video game?
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
NOMO salted caramel chocolate bar, Genius free from cupcakes or Haribo Tangfastics.
8. Favourite film?
That’s hard! Here’s a few of them… Gremlins, Practical Magic, Coyote Ugly, Hellraiser.
9. Favourite book?
As a child it was The Very Hungry Caterpillar, then The BFG, but as an adult I’d have to say Lord of the Rings, or Harry Potter.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
You can’t pour from an empty cup.
13. What project are you working on right now?
My Halloween content.
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades at school?
16. Dream job?
17. Played any sports?
I played rugby when I was in school.
18. Do you have a degree?
No. I did two months and then dropped out.
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
Mental health or opinion pieces.
21. What do you like to collect?
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
24. Who was the last person you dmed?
25. What’s on the top of your wishlist right now?
26. Hogwarts House?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
My family and friends.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Since we’re only on day 3, I’ll have to say receiving a great compliment from two of my colleagues.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Finding out there’s a free from Halloween range in Asda.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Binge watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer… ?😅
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
34. Which fictional character do you relate to most?
Not sure. Aaron (my boyfriend) says Hannah from Pretty Little Liars, lol.
35. Do you like surprises?
36. What’s the biggest surprise you ever got?
My Star Wars themed 30th birthday party.
37. What’s a surprise that’s made you cry?
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Ones with milk in them? Or rather, they don’t like me.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
Stokes tomato sauce or McDonald’s rich tomato dip.
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Buffy 101 ?
48. Best animated film?
Happy Feet, because, penguins. 😍
49. What had a guy done or said to impress you?
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
Go somewhere fun (like an arcade) or outdoorsy.
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
Eat garlic anything then try to kiss your date at the end of the night.
52. What’s the funniest pickup line a guy can use on a girl?
Not sure, I don’t like them.
53. Best comic book character?
54. What are the three things that are always in your handbag?
Purse, inhalers and hand sanitizer.
55. Favourite drink?
Soft drink: Diet Coke or lemonade.
Alcoholic drink: Spiced rum with Diet Coke.
56. If you could play a historical character who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
Never tried any.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
I don’t wear foundation.
61. Blow-dry or air dry?
Bit of both.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Spencer Hastings from Pretty Little Liars or Clara Oswald from Doctor Who.
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
I can’t remember, so I’ll go for one I’ve laughed hard at recently which was Toy Story 4.
66. A movie that made you cry?
While we’re on the subject of Toy Story, I have to say Toy Story 3.
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Not sure, probably something about sleep lol.
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
Jemma (Dorkface) or Zoe ().
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
72. What’s the country you wish to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Having a relaxing bubble bath.
What is your favourite book or move? Who would you love to do a duet with? Let me know I. the comments.