I’m very grateful to have been nominated a third time for the Sunshine Blogger Award (hence the subtitle “the third act”). This time was by the lovely Ellie of Ellie’s London, make sure you pay her blog a visit and check out her answers here. 😊
What I love about the Sunshine Blogger Award is the questions are always different. Which is one of the main reasons I’ve decided to post my answers for a third time. The questions are solely composed by the person who nominated you, so you’re always learning something new about other bloggers.
Sunshine Blogger Award: The Third Act
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- If you’ve been nominated, it means you’ve been given the award! So, congrats and well done!!
- You must thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their blog or their original post.
- List the rules for this award and a snazzy logo or picture of it in your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 more bloggers and set 11 fun questions for them to answer.
Ellie’s questions to me
What is your favourite word?
I’m not sure I have a favourite word…!
What era or period of time would you like to have been around in?
The swinging 60s. Sometimes I wonder if I was born in the wrong decade…
What is one job that you would love to do for a day?
Ever since I was a child I’ve wanted to be a palentologist, so that would be a dream. Even just for a day. I know some parts of the Jurassic Coast and Isle of Wight offer tasters at dinosaur digs so that may be something I’ll look into in the near future. See what I think. 😊
What do you admire the most in a person?
Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Probably Jennifer Lawrence.
What is your favourite personality trait about yourself?
Either my honesty or trustworthiness.
If you could witness any event of the past or future, what would it be?
What are you interested in which most people are not?
If animals could talk, which one do you think would be the most annoying?
Based solely on Finding Nemo, seagulls.
What was the last thing you Googled?
The Cotswold Range at the Cotswold Water Park.
What is your favourite emoji?
🐧 or 😱
Thanks again to Ellie for the nomination. 😊
My questions to you
- What is one thing you’d tell your younger self?
- What’s the first part of your morning routine?
- How do you like to unwind?
- Do you prefer a laptop or desktop? Why?
- What’s the most played song on your playlists?
- What was your first pet as a child?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- If you could go back to any period in your own timeline, would you? Why?
- Who would you invite to a fictional dinner party? Living or dead.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What’s been your favourite blog post to write?
If you’ve been nominated before, please don’t feel like you have to answers my questions! But if you would like to make sure you let me know so I can have a read. 💗