I was tagged by the lovely Amylou of Chronical Sunflower to take part in the Sweater Weather tag. Which is Autumn / Winter themed, and if you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you’ll know it’s my favourite time of year. 😍
You can read her answers here, and if you’d like to do this tag yourself, feel free! I think they’re a great way to get to know other bloggers better.
The Sweater Weather Tag
1. Favourite candle scent?
For every day it’s got to be lavender but during this time of year I love Winter Berry scents or pine. The smell of a real Christmas tree in the house is one of my absolute favourites.
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Definitely hot chocolate.
3. What’s the best fall memory you have?
Pumpkin carving with my dad when I was younger.
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
5. Best fragrance for Winter?
I love Black XS by Paco Rabanne
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Don’t celebrate thanksgiving, but I do enjoy a turkey dinner! Roast potatoes or Yorkshire puddings are my favourite parts of a roast.
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
8. Most worn sweater?
At the moment it’s my Winter / fair isle style penguin jumper by Mistral.
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
I barely wear nail varnish but when I do it’s usually a dark purple this time of year.
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Jumping in leaf piles!
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans! I just can’t get on with leggings – I like my trousers to have pockets.
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Combat boots! Uggs are ugly (see what I did there?).
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Never had it but like the smell.
14. Favorite fall TV show?
The Walking Dead
15. What song really gets you into the Winter spirit?
Winter spirit: Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin’ Stevens
Christmas spirit: Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade or I wish it could be Christmas everyday by Wizzard!
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers to the sweater tag. Let me know if you do this one so I can read your answers. 😊