Happy Halloween! Tonight I’ll be watching the sequel to The Shining, Doctor Sleep at the cinema with my family… A horror movie on Halloween night? My idea of the perfect evening. 💖
But while I’m laughing at my mum jumping at a horror movie, 😅 (sorry mum!), I thought I’d celebrate here but answering the This or That Halloween Tag, which I found on Mama’s Losin’ It.
This Or That Halloween Tag
1. Chocolate candy or fruity?
As long as it’s dairy free, I don’t mind either! I usually have a packet or two of Haribo Tangfastics on Halloween night.
2. Witches of Vampires?
3. Trick or Treat?
Definitely treat. We went trick or treating as children once and one of the neighbours decided to choose ‘trick’ and poured cold water on us from the upstairs window. 🙁
4. Halloween Party or Scary Movie?
That’s a hard one! I love both equally.
5. Skeletons or Zombies?
6. Trick-or-Treat or Hand Out Candy?
Hand out candy now that I’m older but I loved trick or treating as a child.
7. Hay Ride or Corn Maze?
I’ve never tried either!
8. Scary Costume or Funny Costume?
9. Pumpkin Seeds or Pumpkin Pie?
10. Bottle Feed A Baby Zombie or Walk Alone Through A Dark Forest?
11. Bats or Black Cats?
Both!… Just one? Alright, bats. 🦇
12. Pumpkin Spice or hot Chocolate?
Definitely hot chocolate.