These are a lists of things I want to accomplish. They are things I want to learn, people I want to meet or things I want to do.
All links on this page will take you to an external site and all links will open in the current window.
- How to ride a motorbike, first by passing my cognitive basic training (CBT), then by a practical exam.
First-aid– Accomplished: As of 28th January 2011 I am a fully qualified first aider with St. John’s Ambulance
- Fly first or business class
- See a show on Broadway
- Go in a hot air balloon (while it’s in the air! – I’ve been in one on the ground).
- See Van Gogh’s “The Starry Night” in person at MoMA in NYC.
- Spend Christmas in New York
Go to a midnight movie premiere– Accomplished 18th December 2015, saw Star Wars : The Force Awakens and again when I saw Suicide Squad
- Make a t-shirt blanket from my convention and musical t-shirts
- Ice Skate in Central Park, New York, USA
- See a show at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, London
- Torrance High School, California (the set for Sunnydale High in Buffy)
Joss Whedon– Accomplished: Apple Store, London 2013 Stephenie Meyer– Accomplished: Met her at a book signing in London on 5th March 2013. Alyson Hannigan (Denisof)– Accomplised: London Film and Comic Con 29th & 30th July 2017
- Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Seth Green
- Eliza Dushku
A tarantula– Accomplished: 21st February 2008. Hermy, a chilean rose.
- Hermet Crabs