If you didn’t know I’ll be travelling to Disneyland Paris next month for my sister’s hen weekend! 😁 Since it’s getting close now I’ve been reading many blog posts about Disney and Disneyland Paris recently – my browser history and Pinterest search history is literally full of Disney content at the moment. 😅
One post I stumbled upon was the Disneyland Paris tag over on Jenny’s blog, which I thought would be perfect to answer given there’s only a month to go until my trip.
The Disneyland Paris Tag!
1. What year did you first visit DLP and how old were you?
It was for Disneyland Paris’ 5th anniversary but I can’t quite remember what month we went it. So, depending on if it was before or after my birthday, 5 or 6.
2. Which of the Disney hotels have you stayed in, if any, and do you have a favourite?
This trip will be my first time staying at one of the park hotels – I’m not sure which one, my sister’s keeping that part a secret!
3. Let us in on where the best places to eat within both parks and the Disney Village are.
I always seem to eat in the Hakuna Matata Restaurant in the main Disney park.
4. Where is your first port of call when entering the Disneyland Park?
Usually one of the big rollercoasters but this trip it will either be Crushes Coaster or Indiana Jones as I’ve yet to be on either ride.
5. Do you have a favorite ‘land’? If so why?
I like Frontierland because it haa great rides but also a soft spot for Discovery Land as that’s where the Star Wars rides are.
6. Which ride could you ride over and over and never tire of?
Hyperspace Mountain or Rock N’ Rollercoaster (the Aerosmith one).
8. Tell us about your favorite character meeting ever at DLP.
Goofy on my first trip. He was so funny!
9. What is a parade/show from any year that is most memorable to you?
The Hunchback of Notre Dame parade my sister and I were asked to join in on.
10. You can only ride one – Mad Hatters Teacups or Dumbo the Flying Elephant?
I’ve actually never been on either!
11. What do you think is the best attraction in the Walt Disney Studios park?
I’ve only been to Walt Disney Studios once but loved the 4D Armageddon show.
12. Describe your happiest Disneyland Paris memory of all time.
Staying until the park closes on my 2nd trip and seeing the light show of Sleeping Beauty’s castle.
If any of my readers want to do this tag, feel free, and please leave your links on this post as I’d love to read your answers!
Have you been to Disneyland Paris?