The Liebster Award
1. What personal achievement are you most proud of?
Either finally passing my practical driving test or when I became a first aider with St. John Ambulance.
2. What was your favourite subject in school and why?
English literature. I was that child that loved quiet reading time, so I enjoyed being able to discover new books and learn about famous literature.
3. Who do you admire the most in life and why?
I thought long and hard about this one but struggled to come up with an answer in the real world. However, there are many strong, fictional characters I admire, such as Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games) or Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) who both have gone through trauma but still came out fighting. So I guess you could say I admire strong women.
4. If you could witness any event of the past, present or future what would it be?
Many historical events came to mind such as the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius, the assassination of JFK, and how Henry VIII dissolved monasteries (which included the church in my home town), but instead I’d like to go to the future. I want to find out whether we have been able to save our planet. Or whether it’s destroyed and we’ve colonised elsewhere.
5. If you were given the funds to open a small museum, what sort would it be and why?
Probably one for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, mostly because it’s the subject I can say I know the most about. And it would give me the chance to showcase my Buffy collection to the world, or the UK at least.
- If you were hosting a dinner party who would you invite and why? Choose 6 people, dead or alive.
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is your favourite holiday and why?
- Who would play you in a movie about your life and why did you choose them?
- If you were given 1 million pounds (or your local currency) what would you buy first?
If you have not yet been nominated for the liebster award and would like to answer my questions, please do! Or let me know some of your answers in the comments section. ✏