I’m very grateful to have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award for a forth, and, fifth time. Hence the sub-tile ‘The Pentalogy’, which is used to describe a set of five works (usually writing or literature) that are connected, which seemed fitting for this post. 😊
My fourth nomination was from Kari of Kari Blogs Online and my fifth nomination was from Dear College Introvert. Thank you both so much! Make sure you check out both of their blogs and read their answers.
Sunshine Blogger Award #4 and #5: The Pentalogy
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- If you’ve been nominated, it means you’ve been given the award! So, congrats and well done!!
- You must thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their blog or their original post.
- List the rules for this award and a snazzy logo or picture of it in your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 more bloggers and set 11 fun questions for them to answer.
My Answers to Kari’s Questions
If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
To be honest, anywhere with my closest friends and family members as it’s been a long time since I’ve seen some of them.
What song would you sing in karaoke?
I usually sing ‘It’s My Life’ by Bon Jovi, ‘I’ll Be OK’ by Mcfly if I’m singing by myself, or the ‘Ghostbusters’ theme song if I’m singing a duet with Aaron.
What was the last movie you watched? Did you like it?
We’re currently re-watching the Alien and Predator movies which are some of my favourite sci-fi horrors. The most recent one was Alien Vs. Predator (AVP).
What’s one thing you wish you knew how to do?
Sew / be able to do clothing alternations.
Would you rather be a vampire, wizard, or fairy?
Do you like horror movies?
Yes! They’re my favourite genre
My Answers to Dear College Introvert’s Questions
1. What is your favourite book?
The first book that came to mind was The BFG by Roald Dahl, which is one of my favourite children’s books.
2. What was your most recent experience with nature?
A walk through Westonbirt Arboretum.
3. Who is the most interesting person you’ve encountered?
Carrie Fisher; I met her at London Film and Comic and she was so interesting to talk to, so animated, I could have listened to her talk all day.
4. Where would you like to travel?
I’d love to visit my family in the USA.
5. What topic do you enjoy writing about the most?
Mental health, environmental issues or travel.
6. If you could pick up any hobby/talent, which would you choose?
Knitting or sewing.
7. What is a habit do you think needs to be revived in society? (ex: letter writing, Sunday strolls, picnics, etc.)
Definitely letter writing! I used to love writing letters to my friends and pen-pals.
8. Are you more like your mum or dad?
Probably my dad.
9. What do you think are the most important aspects to living a healthy life?
As long as your happy within yourself, I think that’s what matters most.
10. Do you have a memorable dining experience?
Ugh, does dropping a tray of drinks at our local count? 😣
11. What is your favourite blog post you’ve written?
Probably How We Can Protect Our World’s Oceans.
My nominations for the Sunshine Blogger Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community. Here are my nominations:
If you’ve been nominated before, please don’t feel like you have to answers my questions! But if you would like to make sure you let me know so I can have a read. 💕
My Questions for my nominees:
- Would you rather spend the day at the beach or hiking through a forest?
- What is your favourite movie and why?
- How are you feeling this week?
- Do you have any hobbies? If yes, what are they? If no, hat hobbies would you like to try?
- How do you find inspiration for your blog posts or social media content?
- Name 3 things you wish you knew as a beginner blogger that you know now.
- If you could have dinner with 3 fictional characters, who would you choose, and why?
- Why do you blog? Is it a hobby? A job?
- What was your dream job as a child? Has it changed?
- Are you left or right handed?
- How long have you been blogging?
If you’d also like to answers these questions on your blog, please do! Or share some of your answers in the comments below.