I was pleasantly surprised when Victoria of The Weight Of My Worlds nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Make sure you check out her blog and give her a follow on social media. Twitter: @worldsweights, Instagram: theweightofmyworlds.
Thank you so much for the nomination, Victoria! I really enjoyed reading your answers.
The Versatile Blogger Award
If you’ve been nominated, then that means you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award! So a massive congratulations to you my lovely!
Thank the Blogger/Bloggers have nominated/given you the award and include the link to their blog in your post. You can include as many links to their social media profiles as you want. Lets spread the love and support even more in this community!
Let the person who nominated you know 7 Things About Yourself.
Select 15 Blogs/Bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and put them in your post.
Nominate the 15 Blogs/Bloggers of your choice on Twitter with their Twitter handles and include the Twitter handle for the Blogger or Bloggers who nominated you!
7 Things About Me:
1. I have never lived anywhere other than Gloucestershire county in the UK.
2. I have four different allergies; two food allergies (dairy and tomatoes) and two skin allergies (metal and “plant life”).
3. I had a pet tarantula named Hermy, he was a Chilean Rose hair.
4. My favourite holiday is Halloween! Which is mostly my dad’s influence, he got really into Halloween each year when my sister and I were kids. Decorating the house, giving out sweets, carving pumpkins; I guess it rubbed off on me.
5. I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer and have a large collection of Buffy merchandise! As well as a Buffy themed tattoo.
6. My nickname is Gizmo, after I carried around a Gizmo from Gremlins stuffed toy aroubd with me when I was little. The nickname has stuck ever since!
7. The first fandom I loved was Star Wars and my sister threw me a Star Wars themed 30th surprise party.
Now you know a little more about me, it’s time for me to pass on this award to 15 amazing bloggers who deserve some recognition. In no particular order…
- Jordanne of Life of a Glasgow Girl
- Bexa of Hello Bexa
- Sarah of Raiin-Monkey
- Laura of Merkitty
- Lauren of Bournemouth Girl
- Kelly of The Kelly Diane Report
- One More Light LB
- Gwennan of 20 Something Melt Down
- Soph of Soph Hearts
- Victoria of
- Britt of Alternatively Speaking
- Tracy of Blogger by the Sea
- Charlotte of Charific
- Chelsea and Brian of Two of a Mind
- Beka of Beka Daisies
- Katy of Something Different
Make sure you check out these amazing bloggers and give them some love. 😊