Earlier this month Katie from Life With Ktkinnes nominated me for the The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award Tag! Thank you Katie. 🙂 It’s always nice to be nominated for one of these awards, and get to know and support other bloggers. So make sure you go and check out her blog and read her answers.
The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules
- Answer the questions asked by the person who tagged you.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award – My Answers
1. What is one thing you wish you had known about blogging before you started?
I’ve been blogging for over a decade now and wish I’d found more of a community when I first started.2. If you could travel in time to any era, which would you pick and why?
The swinging 60s. I always felt like I’d enjoy that era and how carefree everything appeared then.3. You can have any animal in the world as a pet (fully financed for you for the rest of your life) – which would you have?
Definitely a penguin.4. Do you collect things? Like notebooks, magnets, spoons, egg cups etc? When did you start?
I’ve been collecting magnets from places I’ve travelled to for the past 5 years. And as Buffy the Vampire Slayer memorabilia since the late 90s!5. Who would you say you most aspire to be like?
Probably Jennifer Lawrence.6. Where in the world would you travel to right now if you could get on board a plane or boat without having to isolate or worry about your health?
I’d visit my family in the USA.7. Thirty years from now, what would you most like to be remembered for?
My kindness, I think.8. You can only watch one film for the rest of your life – which film are you picking and why?
Probably Gremlins, or Coyote Ugly, as they’re my most re-watched films (besides Christmas movies).9. What book from your childhood will you always remember?
Matilda.10.Where were you when you first decided to start your blog?
I was in my second year of college, although my website didn’t start out as a blog. It was a place to store my pixel creations and creative writing at the time.
The Vincent Ehindero Award Tag – My Questions
- What are your top 3 favourite books?
- If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive), who would you choose and why?
- What was your dream job as a child?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What was your favourite subject at school, and why?
- Have you meant anyone famous? If so, who? If not, who would you like to meet?
- Describe your dream holiday.
- Do you have any siblings?
- What is your top blogging tip for newbies?
- How many years have you been blogging?
How would you answer these questions? Let me know some of your answers in the comments.