What’s in my bag?
My new cross body bag arrived in the post today! It’s by Fossil and is part of their oilcloth key-per range, my last bag was also this brand but I’ve worn it out. 🙁
As I was transferred my stuff from my old bag to my new bag, I decided to make note of what I carry with me on a daily basis.
- My Fossil brand purse – self explanatory
- Miniture deodorant – for after the gym
- Hairbands – again, self explanatory
- Lip balm / gloss
- Nivea moisturising cream
- Pens and a pencil
- Loose change
- One of Ryan’s inhaler – he has a habit of leaving it at home when we got out anywhere so I keep one on me just in case
- Glasses case
- Weight Watchers smart points calculator
- Headphones case with headphones inside
- Fold up shopping bag (not pictured)
- The flowery tin contains “lady items”
Not too much and not really anything too exciting or out of the ordinary. I also carry out my clock in card for work and some vouchers (not pictured) and usually plasters, blister pads and painkillers but I need to stock up, luckily it’s our biweekly shop tomorrow!
I used to have a diary / planner but now I used my phone’s calendar for scheduling and the note app it has if I need to write anything down.
I do think a small cosmetic bag might help keep everything more organised. My old worn out bag had a zip up pocket on the outside for things like that which this one is lacking. Thoughts?
What’s in your bag? If you carry one.
Side note: I also have a going out clutch where I found yet more pens, hairbands, one of Ryan’s inhalers and some pain killers then there’s my rucksack which usually has a collection of Sharpie pens inside (it’s my convention / weekend away bag).