Happy Belated New Year! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and start to the New Year. Can you believe it’s 2011 already?! Last year definitely flew by.
I wanted to start of the New Year by reflecting on last year and sharing some of my blogging goals with you. I haven’t set any personal goals, as I usually end up breaking them! To be honest I stick to them better if I have small, achievable, monthly goals instead.
Highlights of 2010
- My new job
- Hallowhedon 2 cosplay
Good things that happened in January.
- I’m settled in my job.
- My oldest friend from Primary School got married!
- I am a fully trained first aider (as of yesterday in fact)
- I’ve added a bunch of new conventions to my 2011 calendar.
- I got a new haircut. There’s something about getting your hair done by a professional that feels so good.
- Kept up with aerobics, I started last October. 🙂
Blogging goals for 2011
- Blog more than once a month, which is something I’ve really struggled with in previous years.
- Look at switching my blog from Fanupdate to WordPress. Think about whether I want to move old posts and comments over.
- Review categories for posts.
- Start an events page or calendar so I can keep you all updated on conventions or events I’m attending this year.
- Research suitable Plugins for this.
I think these goals are easily obtainable and my plan is to review them on my blog, periodically.
How was your Christmas? Have you set any blogging goals this year?