Sunshine Blogger Award
I’ve been tagged by Laura of Merkitty for the Sunshine Blogger Award (you can read her answers here).
I’m more than happy to take part in this and, I think it’s the first blogger tag I’ve been officially tagged in! Also a great way to get into the swing of things after my break.
So let’s get started.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog;
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you;
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award and ask them 11 new questions; and
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog site.
The questions I was asked to answer
What was the last dream/nightmare that you had and you remember?
I had a dream recently where I was on a safari with my sister and two of my friends (male). We were in a dark pink Suzuki jeep with an open top roof, three elephants came up to us and extended their trunks to us (like a hand shake), we shook their trunks and they showered us with water.
If you could make one thing illegal, what would it be?
Homophobia. Although I’m not sure how you’d police that…
What blog post took you the longest to write?
You have to buy a pet tomorrow, what is it?
If you suddenly had £5,000 and you had to spend it.. but you couldn’t put it in the bank, use it for debts, give it to charity, give it to friends or family, or put it towards anything.. what would you buy?
My first thought was a vintage VW campervan but I’m fairly certain £5,000 wouldn’t cover it, so my second idea is to book flights and accommodation to go to New York city.
What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen someone do?
Seeing someone turn their eye lids the other way around.
You have to make a musical. What is your musical about or what film do you turn into one?
I think turning one of the Star Wars movies (of all of them) would be great. Just imagine hearing the soundtrack played live! 😍🎤🎵
What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
Singing Star Wars: The Saga Begins (Weird Al parody of American Pie) live at my 30th birthday party, very drunk. Needless to say it was off key and didn’t go well.
Who are your favourite stand up comedians?
Jimmy Carr, Lee Mack, Russell Howard, Dave Goorman, Sarah Millican.
If a movie was made about your life, what actor/actress would play you and what would the title be?
Amanda Seyfried or Jennifer Lawrence would play me and it would be called ‘Diary of a geeky girl’, or something equally cheesy. Lol.
What is the worst thing you were caught doing as a kid?
My cousin, sister and I snuck into the village hall through an open window so we could play music and dance around in there.
My 11 Questions for you
- What keeps you motivated?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world (money is no object here), where would you go and why?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- List your 5 favourite movies and why they’re your favourites.
- List your 5 favourite TV shows and why they’re your favourites.
- What are you reading at the moment?
- Why do you blog?
- If you could go back in time, which period of history would you visit and why?
- You’re holding a dinner party, which 5 fictional characters would you invite and why?
- Would you spend £10,000 on a deposit for a house or your dream wedding?
- What is your dream car?
Nominations for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Of a Glasgow Girl
- Rhian Westbury
- Helen’s Fashion Blog
- Lottie Does
- Raiin Monkey
- Daily Talie
- A Cornish Geek
- Dungarees and Donuts
- Becky Bed Bug
- Shoes and Glitter
If you do this tag please let me know so I can read your answers. 🙂